Mobilizing adults to utilize their skills, experience, passions, and strengths in order to serve the locals, staff, and volunteers of Envision sites.
Envision GiveBack mobilizes individuals with skills, life-experience, resources, and time to strengthen and encourage communities of faith at one of our Envision sites.
Empowering retirees and experienced professionals to serve
The GiveBack program is designed for any professionals or retirees looking to serve alongside our long term Alliance Workers at one of our Envision sites! This 1-11 month volunteer opportunity can be tailored to fit any volunteer’s gifting set, skills, and schedule. This program allows volunteers to engage in the same ministry opportunities and locations as our internships while providing them an experience to give back and serve on the field.
While we don’t have set launch dates for our GiveBack program, we do have a required process for you to complete, prior to launching. As you explore what your role is in God's mission, you will take these these steps:
1) Fill out the GiveBack interest form below for an initial conversation.
2) Choose your location by looking at our Envision sites.
3) Apply for GiveBack.
4) Send out the provided reference form to three people of your choosing.
5) Interview with the Envision National Office.
6) Interview with your selected Envision site.
7) Complete your background check, sign an Offer Letter, and submit a deposit.
8) Complete on-boarding forms and online training.
9) If needed, fundraise. We are here to help you and cheer you on.
10) Attend an in-training, offered two times a year.
I'm seeing spectacular growth in each place where I have been, preaching, sharing, encouraging, and being so greatly encouraged by the "sow, water, reap" progression... Maybe I'll retire when I get home... I can't thank you enough for making this whole Envision experience the dream of a lifetime.
I’ve gone on 2 volunteer opportunities now through Envision and they don’t disappoint! Everyone’s experience is going to be different, but one thing that is constant is the WHO behind our reason for going. God honors our act of obedience as sent ones, turning the uncertainties and our fears of the unknowns into something beautiful beyond what we can imagine.
God is reshaping what missions is to me...Coming home I want to live on mission; Missions doesn’t end because I came home but how do I live that out daily.
I’m going on adventures for the privilege of serving the Kingdom, and the rewards are beyond measure.